Registered users
Registered users
Make: Mazda
Model: 929 S
Year: 1991
Body Code: HC

MickeyPuff's 91 929 S

Post by mickeypuff929s » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey guys Finally took pictures of the work I've done on my 91 929S... There's still a lot of work i have to do to it but so far I've gotten my heads redone and the valve covers and intake manifold and stock rims powder coated blue & Silver... I painted (yes I said painted... lol... and it was done almost a year ago and it still good) the interior a silver and black combo and put in matching seat covers... I also put in white indigo glow gauge inserts and white AC face overlay... It also has a custom dual exhaust system with two high flow magnaflo cats running into a Dynomax X-Flow muffler.... its curently Gray primered but the primer is more than two years old... lol... also the headlights and tail lights are tinted black... well guys let me know what you think... and let me know if the pics aint comming up...I used imageshack so idk how good it is... Thanks for looking... any questions let me know... things on my list to do is finish the back door panels, installing a limited slip differential with new gear ratio(i already have the lsd from a rx-7 or something like that in the trunk and am hoping what i bought will fit into the differental housing), an intergrated car pc with touchscreen (i have all the parts ready for install PC PSU and Touchscreen), and of course the much needed paint job... lol... later on maybe a remote mount dual turbocharger from Squires Turbo Systems and some racing rims

Last edited by Matsuda9 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Tidied up the tags
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Re: MickeyPuff's 91 929 S

Post by Matsuda9 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

Nice work (see another set of the heads on the table :))

how do you find that dump pipe? i used to have one on my 626, used to drone out everything on the road
mickeypuff929s
Registered users
Registered users

MickeyPuff's 91 929 S

Post by mickeypuff929s » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm

well i didnt find it... lol... the place where i took them to install it bent them like that... lol... i think thats the only thing i've had installed by a pro... lol... and yeah those are the original heads from my car and the block is in the garage...
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Post by Matsuda9 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 pm

.... :lol:

these are differences in languages, in australian english "how do you find it?" means "give some feedback, is it good or bad" :D
mickeypuff929s
Registered users
Registered users

MickeyPuff's 91 929 S

Post by mickeypuff929s » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 am

oh... lol... i get it.... well its really loud... it makes the heat sheild on the exhaust manifold rattle like crazy cause of the rumble it makes... but on the highway when i put it in hold mode it purrs beautifully... i always put Cobras and GT Mustangs to shame with how loud my exhaust is... too bad it does rattle a lot but hey the car is going on 20 years old and still running strong
ny4n
Registered users
Registered users
Model: 929
Year: 1995
Body Code: HD

Post by ny4n » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 pm

very nice ride. I would love to get one like this as a daily car.