New to site and HC, long time mazda owner!

rotarylover89
Newly registered users
Newly registered users
Make: Mazda
Model: 929S
Year: 1991
Body Code: HC

New to site and HC, long time mazda owner!

Post by rotarylover89 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 am

Hey all, my name is Antonio and I just purchased my very first 929. It is a beautiful 91 929S as original as can be with about 13x,xxx miles on it. Bought and used in the state of Texas, I am currently the 3rd owner and boy does it need some LOVE!

Paid 250 big smackaroos for it, its blown transmission and tore up front seats lol. Was hoping to god some activity was still going on here but from what I see not much luck on my end.
Who knows maybe i'll spark up some interest again as I plan to post a build thread to revive my 929 and hopefully mod it to a sporty slash VIP influenced look.

Other mazdas I have iwned include a past 87 base FC, an old 80 SA22C, my current 88 GTU FC and my up for sale now 90 Miata. Lol

Pictures time?
Pic the 2nd owner posted on Craigslist to sell it.

After I purchased her she was trailered to my place of work which happens to be..... a mazda dealership. :)
Matsuda9
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model: Luce
Year: 1988
Body Code: HCFS

Re: New to site and HC, long time mazda owner!

Post by Matsuda9 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 pm

First up Welcome
Second, sorry taken so long to approve, been crazy busy at work

she looks good, i like the black around the lights (an option or just lost chrome?)

working at the dealer is a win, always :)
rotarylover89
Newly registered users
Newly registered users
Model: 929S
Year: 1991
Body Code: HC

Re: New to site and HC, long time mazda owner!

Post by rotarylover89 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks for the approval,
It might be lost chrome or may have come from the factory as such either way I already got some fc vert bbs wheels waiting to put on her, new LH headlight housing to replace the moisturized original on her and I just ordered a new to me Trans from Michigan with supposed 68k miles. So hopefully she'll be able to drive on her own again in a months time.

Yeah is sure does help but A lot of the parts I'd like to replace are no longer available through Mazda so its gonna be a long and rough road to restoration.